PRACTICAL, PLAYFUL SKILLS
Skills to share with any group that foster:
● stress reduction and self-care,
● self- awareness and conflict free communication,
● self esteem and creative manifestation
How to facilitate the healing power of embodied community play with:
● improvisational movement and theater games,
● community singing and sounding,
● word games and art projects,
● site specific street theater,
● powerful communication models.
CREATE LOVING ENVIRONMENTS
How to create an unconditionally loving environment that:
● celebrates the wisdom of the body,
● sustains the flow of individual and group creativity,
● fosters spontaneity
GAMES AND EXERCISES
Lively, interactive games to bring to:
● youth at risk,
● children in after-school programs,
● elders in assisted living,
● differently abled populations, and
● culturally and socio-economically diverse groups
STEP INTO !
A Holistic Journey for Personal Expansion and Community Transformation
Turning the Wheel invites you to explore your deepest and most expanded self in a way that celebrates and reignites your creative energies and inspires personal evolution.
Choose to dive into “The Body Now" and emerge with tools to restore communities, nurture leaders, and inspire inclusiveness and collaboration. Uncover how the wisdom of your body guides you to innovations and interventions that change the whole climate of our playing field, be it educational, political, business, spiritual, or artistic.
Learn how to apply this well developed, yet flexible system to guide people into a place of vibrant well-being through the power of creative expression.
“The Body Now” Certification Program is for you.
“I Want to Extend This Community and Transform the World!”
-Juli Emmel, “The Body Now” Participant
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT
Each person’s path is honored. Each person’s journey is unique. Whatever course you chart on your journey, the Turning the Wheel community will be there to support you in your personal evolution, tapping into your authentic self-expression and manifesting the work in your community that inspires you.
“The Body Now” Certification Program is individualized to support you in whatever role you want to expand. Perhaps it’s developing your role as a new facilitator, or perhaps it’s folding The Body Now into your toolbox of existing work as a counselor, teacher or embodied educator with youth, survivors, corporate populations or elders.