Discover a new way to move through life!
In this fun and highly interactive workshop we will learn how to:
● Reclaim a loving relationship to yourself, standing in the power of “yes.”
● Breathe new life into your creative process.
● Access a deeper understanding of body awareness.
● Be a guide who builds loving, blame free,co-creative communities.
● Find more joy and ease in your life through meaningful community play.
Saturday, May 13th, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
2525 8th St,
Berkeley, CA 94710-2541
(Call us and let us know what you are able to pay. We will make a plan with you!)
Everybody is Welcome
Come as you are!
Educators, Directors, Caregivers, Community Leaders, Artists, Partners, Parents, Students, and Teens
This is a rich and restorative workshop, guided by Alana Shaw, an inspiring and empowering facilitator with over 30 years of experience teaching in 25 cities in the US and Canada.
Let us know you are coming! Please RSVP!
406-544-7561 ● email@example.com