Discover a new way to move through life!
In this fun and highly interactive workshop we will learn how to:
● Reclaim a loving relationship to yourself, standing in the power of “yes.”
● Breathe new life into your creative process.
● Access a deeper understanding of body awareness.
● Be a guide who builds loving, blame free, co-creative communities.
● Find more joy and ease in your life through meaningful community play.
Saturday, February 25th, 1:00 - 4:30 pm
Port Angeles Senior Center
328 E 7th Street
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Everybody is Welcome - Come as you are!
Educators, Directors, Caregivers, Community Leaders,
Artists, Partners, Parents, Students, and Teens
This is a rich and restorative workshop, guided by Alana Shaw,
an inspiring and empowering facilitator with over 30 years of experience teaching in 25 cities in the US and Canada.
Let us know you are coming! Please RSVP!
303-416-0286 ● firstname.lastname@example.org